Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!




My birthday was yesterday and I had a great day! My husband took me to Fanny's for dinner (a nice upscale restaurant). When we returned home, my sister in law Sharon came over and my sons brought home not 1 but 2 ice cream cakes! My daughter and her family came over and we had cake. The gifts were wonderful (my granddaughter made me a potholder and my daughter gave me clothes). But my one present was one I had waited for since before Christmas! I had asked for the Wii Fit for Christmas and my family surprised me with a new computer! Don't get me wrong; but I wanted the Wii Fit... Now fast forward to my birthday, and they gave me the Wii Fit! I guess the anticipation was worth it! I had told my friends and co-workers that if I didn't get it for my birthday, I would go buy it today. (I know that sounds horrible and sounds like I am a spoiled brat but really I'm not! Usually I never give a list for Christmas and tell everyone I don't want anything. But this year I started 2 months before hand and just constantly said that I wanted the Wii Fit and nothing else...It didn't work!) So to make a long story short...it has arrived and now I have to make sure I use it every day!!! I feel so loved and blessed by my family!

6 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Happy Birthday Georgia...have fun with your Wii Fit!!!

Hugs,
Terry

Georgia said...

Happy Birthday, Georgia!! Cheers!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Happy Birthday, Georgia. Sounds like you had a wonderful celebration!

CarlaKH said...

belated happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you sweetie! :) HUGS

Laurie Wilson said...

yay for you! I'm glad you got a nice gift that you wanted! Happy BDay belated!
p.s. I got Wii fit plus for christmas and it has paid off so far... down 9 pounds! (now if I can stop rewarding myself with chocolate ... LOL)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...