Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cold in Buffalo!





Don't these picture bring back memories of your youth? I can remember spending hours outside with my brothers making snow forts and having snowball fights! Now I wish I had an automatic car starter! Man... it stinks getting older! My grandchildren had a blast playing out in the snow this past Sunday, while the rest of us shoveled out from a foot or more of snow. We had drifts over 3 feet in our driveway... It sure would feel nice to be in Arizona or Florida right about now! But, I wouldn't want to be there without my family, so I guess I'll take the snow and Buffalo! Stay warm everyone!

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Wow! That's a lot of snow!! We have just had a dusting thus far this year! My son lives in Az. and my daughter in Fl...and here I sit in 12 degree temperatures!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...