Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Freebie & a Challenge (C4C19)


AI Factory has a sweet freebie for you. I did this birthday card using her and I think it turned out cute, cute, cute! I used papers from Quick Quotes and a Martha Stewart punch for the edging on the tag. I also used a MS punch for the flower onto which I've added a button. The other flowers on the card were cut out of a piece of scrap DP from my stash. I used a glitter pen to outline her hair and used both copics and prisma markers to color.This week Crazy 4 Challenges challenge is to make a birthday card, so I am entering this card for their challenge. Leave me some lovin'!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Georgia,
this is darling!!!! Thank you for the link to the freebie :) I'm going to get me one too, he-he-he

To answer your question about my card - I used 1" letters. And my card is 5.5"x6"
Thank you for stopping by my blog!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh look how DARLING!!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...