Saturday, January 9, 2010

CDBCD1 ...Bunny Time!


Clearly Delightful Blog has a new challenge...their first! Once a month on the 5th of each month a challenge will be posted. You must follow their requirements and your card must be a new one (never posted before) to enter. This month the challenge is to use a bunny anywhere on your creation. I have used this cute little bunny from Stampabilities to make a card for my nephew on the birth of their first child (a girl!). My papers are all from my scrap pile (trying to stick to my first resolution of the new year... use up your scraps!). I have used Prima flowers with brads from Joanne's. I punched out my circle from part of an old Christmas card(it was the snow on the front of the card), because I am also trying to reuse, reduce, and recycle! If you click on my picture you will be able to see all the sparkle on it. This is colored with Copics and I have chalked around the image with a pale blue. I also inked around the outside border of the card itself to soften the white edges. I hope you like it. Leave me some lovin'!

3 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

Such a beautiful and softly subtle bunny! It's darling with the attractive layout and prima/brad accents! Thank you so much for playing!

Georgia said...

Hi Georgia, love the little bunny. You did a great job coloring it.

Justine said...

Hey sweety, saw your name over on the Mr. Linky for Clearly Delightful so I came over for some inspiration. This is precious

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...