Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Love to You!


I got this cute image from Phindy's Place. The original image has a background of raindrops with the Mama bird protecting her young... too sweet.I cut away the background so I could change it up to what I needed. I colored the image with Copics and Prismacolor markers. The paper is all from scraps.(New years resolution #1: use up your old stuff). I made a label with TTBM cartridge using my cricut. The charm is one I bought in the beading section at Michael's. I used a cuttlebug folder which I inked a little with brown distress ink (Tim Holtz). I used my crimper for the light blue paper (crimped in both directions).A MS punch for the edge on the dark blue background piece, which was then inked too, a SU stamp for sentiment, a little doodling around the white edges with a glitter pen, and a piece of fiber for the charm. Phew! It's a lot easier to create the card then to list all the stuff! LOL! Happy new Year... I love you all!

1 comment:

Georgia said...

Happy New Year! Looking forward to visiting your blog this year! Very pretty card! Love the background.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...