Sunday, December 13, 2009

Paper Piecing for S2G DT call



Shirley's 2 Girls has a DT call that they are extending until December 20th so get your entries in! Go to their blog to get the info. I did this card following their sketch with the twist to use paper piecing. I used a Michael's $1 stamp for my image. I stamped him 4 times on different papers then cut out the designer paper for his body, and the card stock for his hat and carrot. Then all I needed to do was glue it all on my image that I stamped on white card stock. I colored his twig arms brown and added some bling to the snowflakes that are swirling down around him. I used a punch for my circular cut and then stamped part of a stamp sentiment for the "Joy". The papers are scraps from my stash so not sure who made them. Thanks for looking and remember to check out the DT call!

2 comments:

Christine said...

This is so cute! Good luck on the call!

Blessings,
Christine

Gina Lindsay said...

Too cute! I love that plaid paper. Best of luck with the DT call.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...