Friday, December 18, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


I was presented an award today! My e-pal, Georgia from Gram's Place sent it to me. I was so thrilled to be thought of as a "Kreativ Blogger." As part of receiving the award, I must pass it on to other "Kreativ Bloggers."

Rules

1. Thank the person who gave you the award

2. Copy the award to your blog with a link to the person's blog

3. Share 7 interesting facts about yourself.

4. Nominate 7 other bloggers, posting links to their blogs

5. Leave messages on their blogs to let them know about this award

7 Interesting Facts about Me!

1. When I was 17 I was a princess! No really I was! I was a runner up in a beauty contest for "Miss Riverside & Black Rock".
2. I am a lover of chocolate. Any kind of chocolate! I eat it everyday!
3. I, like the Georgia that nominated me, am the middle child of 7 children! I am the third daughter, named after my grandfathers' on both sides of the family. After they had me and named me, my parents went on to have 4 boys! Too funny...None are named George! LOL!
4. I love to travel...anywhere. Just let me go someplace, any place, and I will be ready in a heartbeat!
5. I wish I never had to work another day of my life...(like, get real here! LOL!)
6. I am a "wheel watcher" on the "Wheel of Fortune"
7. I love word games...any kind of word game!

Now to pass this on to other friends...

1. Christine at Change of Heart. I had the honor of working with Christine when she was a guest designer on Modern Sugar Blvd. She is one talented lady and we have become good blogger friends ever since.
2. Jacquie at Javablustamper. Jacquie is another blogger friend that I met through Modern Sugar Blvd. She is one awesome lady with enough energy for 3 or 4! Her blog is awesome.
3.Sandee of Simply Southern Sandee. Sandee is one of the most talented stampers that I have ever had the honor of knowing. She is simply amazing!
4. Sue of Sue's Sentiments. Sue is a former DT member of mine from Modern Sugar Blvd. She knows how to "rock it out"! Her creativity is wonderful!
5. Desire of Doing Life is one talented photographer and you will love her talent and creativity with scrapbooking layouts and creating cards! Desire always gives me encouragement with all of her kind comments. Thank you and It is an honor to give you this award!
(I will add more friends once I start thinking about this some more... I wanted to get this posted as soon as possible for now.)
A big Thank You Georgia for this award. I would have given it right back to you (if it's allowed)!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks so much Georgia!

Blessings,
Christine

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh Georgia, thank you so much for the award and for the wonderful compliment! You are a sweet friend! I'm going away for the weekend but as soon as I can I will add this to my blog! Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Desire Fourie said...

Georgia. Thank you so much for this special award. I gladly accept and am very honoured. Will post the award over at Doing Life in due course. Happy Boxing Day.
Hugs
Desire

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...