Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stamptacular Sunday # 37

I have so much on my plate right now with work(2 jobs) and xmas shopping, decorating, and cookie making, etc., etc., etc.! I bet everyone is in the same boat. I needed to make time for "me". And what better use of my time then relaxing with some card making, so...

The challenge this week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge is to make a card with "bling" and not use green or red.Oh, and of course you need to stamp somewhere on the card! I really love how this card turned out! I used SU stamp for the greeting and a clear stamp (G Stamps) for the stars. I used SU papers and embossing powder for that gorgeous bling background.(If you click on the pic, it will enlarge the image and you'll see all the sparkly bling!) The reindeer was cut out using my Cricut and the Winter Wonderland cartridge. The tag was cut from the SU tag punch.I ripped and inked the edges with SU ink (almost Navy) to simulate snow. The ribbon is from my stash and the clip is a Xmas ornament hanger from the Dollar store.

Here is a peek at the inside of the card done with stamps for the sentiment and the reindeer. Hope you have a super week!

9 comments:

Liza said...

A great card, I love the image. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Line said...

What a beautiful card! Love the blues and that little scene you've created! Wonderful inside too.

Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Hugs, Line

Christine said...

This is so cute! You should enter it in the Just Bugging challenge which is Happy Holidays!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Aud Kirsten said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:)

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is so pretty. I love the colors and the bling. Thanks for taking the time out of your schedule to participate in our challenge.

Georgia said...

Hi Georgia, Your card is beautiful! I love the colors and bling!! I'm so glad you joined us this week at the SSC. Merry Christmas!

Paula said...

What a beautiful card! I love the colors and that you finished the inside too...the deer is amazing. I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Carolyn said...

Such an elegant card. I love your colors and all the glitter.
Thanks for joining in at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful! Lovely colors!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular this week! (Sorry I'm late in commenting!)
Dee

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...