Monday, December 14, 2009

Just Buggin' and C4C challenges (both are #15!)


I did this card for two different challenges... Just Buggin' and Crazy 4 Challenges. Just Buggin is to do a holiday themed card using your Cricut and C4C challenge this week is "snow". You are to use snowmen or snowflakes. My card was done with a beautiful Tim Holtz stamp that I received from my blogging friend Christine. I used SU ink for it. I added two images that I cut out using my Cricut and the Winter Wonderland cartridge.(The reindeer and the snowflake). I added some pretty ribbon which has snowflakes on it. My designer paper is from a winter pack from DCWV.My red background paper is from Bazzil and my other solid card stock is from SU. I used a glitter pen to outline the points of my snowflake. Altogether a very pleasing card (to my eye anyway...lol!). Sorry for the kind of blurry picture but it is so hard to take pics at night without a flash...Let me know what you think and leave me some lovin'!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the reindeer layered on the snowflake and ribbon, such a fun touch! Thanks for playing with us at Just Buggin!

Kandi *JB DT*

Saxo Stamper said...

I really like this, the colours, the layout and the sentiment. It's gorgeous.

Best wishes

Karen
JB DT

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

great card. I love how it's Christmasy without using traditional Christmas colors. thank you for joining us at Just Buggin this week!

Christine said...

Your card looks beautiful with Tin's stamp and the beautiful reindeer! Thanks for playing along with the JB challenge!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Hope said...

Love the reindeer and that snowflake! Great card!!

Thanks for playing along at Just Buggin'!!

Hope
JBDT

Sammye Jo said...

Beautfil!! Thanks for sharing it! Thanks for playing with us this week at Just Buggin!

Sammye Jo JB DT
www.62cards.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Beautiful Georgia! I LOVE the stamp...it's gorgeous. Great use of the Cricut cutouts too! Thanks for playing along at Just Buggin! I hope you'll join us again this week.
Lori
JB DT

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Lovely layout! I love the snowflake ribbon, just beautiful!

Robin R
Just Buggin' design team

Cindy Haffner said...

Wonderful job.

Lori (THCEO) said...

Great card...love the color combo! Thanks for playing at Just Buggin! :)

The Adventure of Linds and Lyds! said...

Great card, love the reindeer.

Thanks for joining us at JB!!!

Michelle

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...