Wednesday, December 30, 2009

FBW 90 Challenge & 3d42 PCP Challenge



I did this cool mini pizza box using the template that was on the 3D Tuesday Challenge group at Paper Craft Planet. Isn't it cool? Flutter By Wednesday also has a challenge to use a butterfly, fairy or angel on it. I used ribbon that I had on hand and a Prima flower that I received from my blogging buddy Christine (thanks!). The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch that I used embossing powder on to make it look like a charm.The button is from a bunch I bought at the Scrapbook Convention last year(I don't know who's tho). And what's inside you ask? Well... anything you want! This would be cool for a gift card, or jewelery, or money, etc., etc., etc.!

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow this is so so pretty.

Danni said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kristie W. said...

This is so pretty!! Thanks for joining us at FBW!

Kimberly S said...

What a beautiful little box! Thanks so much for joining us for Flutter By Wednesday! :)

kris said...

Awesome project... love the flowers and butterfly... Thanks for playing with us at Flutter by!

Kim said...

very cute card....you did an awesome job....i have become a follower and would love for you to join mine...
hugs
CJ
my creator name is
Cowgirl Up Stamps
stitchybearstamps.com
here is my blog addy
http://stampenwithcj.blogspot.com/

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...