Sunday, September 1, 2013

Meds anyone?

I made this card for my girlfriend's birthday. The sentiment is another great one from Create with TLC. I made the card using a bunch of paper scraps that I cut out using a circle punch from Stampin' Up. I think it turned out great and it was fun to use the different scraps!

I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow on Labor day. My Dad had a heart attack last night, and fell breaking his hip. Taken to the hospital by ambulance. Went up to see him today and they have him on blood thinners for the heart attack, loritab for the broken hip pain. They want to wait to see how his heart is before they do his hip. My Dad is 92 so I don't think he would survive the surgery... It is in God's hands now.... Say a prayer for him please and for whatever God's plan is for him.
Would like to enter the following:
Sister Act - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes with/without a Twist (spotlight)
Challenges 4 Everybody- Anything Goes

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Wonderful. Love the colourful circles and a great sentiment.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Georgia! Well your name alone scores point with me! (LOL) Love, love, love your CAS design. The circles are fabulous. I think I might CASE this using the Spotlighting Technique we are pushing this week. Thanks for the inspiration. The composition of our card is fabs and you chose colors that work really well together. I think you are new to our challenge and we would love to see more of your work in the future! Thanks for dropping this beauty on our doorstep at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner
I live in Atlanta, Georgia

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...