Friday, September 6, 2013

All About the Kids

This week @ Jellypark Friends our challenge is to make something for or with children on it.
I have used a sweet image of a young lad fishing. The sentiment is a stamp. I made my card using a Nestabliities Die and cut it out 3 times. The first time I folded my white card stock in half and placed the die a little bit above the fold so that it made a card that opened. The next two times I used different design paper.
After I colored the image I placed it on solid blue card stock. I then took the circle card and added the different coloed papers to the front and inside. I then folded the top front layer in half to make an easel card. On the inside I added a decorative brad to the middle to create a place for my front of card to "hold on to" and stand up when opened.
Check out all of the new creations over at Jellypark Friends and then try your hand at the chllenge!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Sister Act - #23-Anything Goes and DT call
Designs by Lisa Somerville:Bloggers - To "Die" for (Use die cut machine or dies)
Creative Corner - Child's Play
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
I also wanted to introduce you to one of the new images that is available @ Jellypark Friends... a sweet ballerina!
Here is my creation...

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Precious creations. I love both of these images!

Penny said...

Both of these cards are so cute, Georgia! Love each of them! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Maria Matter said...

adorable Georgia, love the fun design!

sweet cards!
Thank you so much for sharing @ Inspire Me Fridays!
xx

Cathy P said...

Such cute cards. I love Jellypark kids. They are so happy. Thanks for sharing your work with us at the SIster Act Challenge Blog this week.
Cathy xx

Sonia said...

Wonderful card...thanks for joining Sister Act with such pretty creation...HUGS...SK :)
SKdigis

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...