Thursday, September 5, 2013

Doodle Pantry Delicious!

Another new month and another new release from Doodle Pantry. This month Laurie has outdone herself! There are Halloween, Christmas and everything in between releases! I had the joy of working with the new release entitled "Jingle Ants". This set will be given away free to all participants in the monthly Doodle Pantry challenge this month! All you need to do is use a Doodle Pantry image. You can check out the challenge here. The special stamp set "free with purchase" for Sept 5th thru Sept 24th is 'Pumpkin'. There are two absolutely beautiful pumpkin images.
Here is what I created using one of the lined images and a sentiment:
My solid paper is from Stampin' Up. I colored the image with my trusty Copic markers. The sentiment was cut out using a Spellbinder Die. The ribbon and glitter buttons were a present from my girlfriend in a goody trunk she made up for me last Christmas.I liked doing this Christmas card in untypical Christmas colors. Check out all of the new releases and then check out the challenge too!
This is my last month with Doodle Pantry as it is time to "step down" and make way for some new faces and talent... I will miss my team but I will become a regular in the monthly challenges!!! lol!

4 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Georgia I just love what you did with jingle ants. The design, choice of colors and coloring are spectacular. Fabulous Christmas card, my friend!

Lola said...

SO cute! Love that image and your nontraditional colors!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your jingle ants card Georgia. Fab colour choice and wonderful design!

Dawn Frost said...

Georgia gorgeous jingle bells! I've been wondering how to colour the bells and you've aced it!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...