Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pumpkin Time...

I wanted to share a card for you all that I created using the new image set from Doodle Pantry called "Pumpkin". It is free through the 24th of September with any purchase made at Doodle Pantry and can be found here.
I used a sketch from 2 Sisters Challenge blog. Here is the sketch...
Here is what I created with the sketch...
Have a great week everyone...
I would like to enter the following challenges:
2 Sisters Challenge - sketch
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - #48 Anything Goes
Inspire Me Friday - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Autumn
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Cardz TV go to galz Challenge - Harvest

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

This is beautiful - great job.

Cathy P said...

Love your white pumpkins! Thanks for linking your card up with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.
Cathy

Brenda said...

What a fabulous card!! I love those white pumpkins, you have done a fabulous job coloring it! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

CanadianScraps43 said...

Wow Georgia the white pumpkins really look amazing. I haven't used mine yet, but now I can't wait. Your card is beautiful.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...