Sunday, September 8, 2013

Thanks...

I had fun making this card today. I played with some of my stamp sets and my Cricut Artiste cartridge. I like the way it turned out. My orange ribbon flower is from October Morn. My green lattice type ribbon I have had for ages... I used Stampin' Up inks to do the pumpkin (real rust & old olive). The edges of the scallop circle were inked with Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink. I made the corner guard out of scrap paper and inked the edge with Copic marker. Pretty simple but effective I think... What do you think?
Here is one more closer look at my card...
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Cardz TV Go-To Galz challenge- Celebrate the Harvest
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - Anything With Ribbon
Totally Gorjuss #200 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous creation and I love the autumn colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

sparklingblackrose said...

So gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges, hope to see you again next week :-) Elaine DT-xxx-

Sarah said...

Awesome card-- love that mesh it's so awesome! And you used some of my favorite SU! colors--so perfect for fall! Thanks for creating with us at CardzTV!

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining us in the crafty ribbons challenge with you card
P x

Mimi said...

Interesting layering! Very unique!

Thanks for joining the Cardztv Go to Galz
Challenge team as we Celebrate the Harvest.

Mimi - Cardztv Design Team
mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...