Monday, September 23, 2013

Chomp...!!!

I fooled around with one of my Cricut Cartridges, "Crocs Rule" when I found this piece of designer paper. I mean if anything was ever meant to go together...it is this paper and this image!!! What do you think?
I created a card from a tag...here is the inside...
I also used a action wobble on the gator. It is too cool! While I was on a roll and still had a piece of the paper left; I did another card...
I love this gator and am sad that I don't have anymore of the "chomp" paper left... Oh well!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes/Bright Colors
Card Makin' Mamas - For the Kids
Challenges 4 Everybody #29- Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack #18- Anything Goes

4 comments:

K8 said...

Ohh so cute, lovely card!! Thank you for join with us at Artistic Inspirations this week, hugs Kate (DT)

Kellie 0:) said...

Adorable. I love it. TFS and for joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

Kay Dalton said...

i lvoe it, isnt that gator too cute!,
thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations challenge

Unknown said...

This is so cute. Gorgeous colours.

Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week.
Claire x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...