Friday, August 30, 2013

Marshmallow Love...!

I wanted to share a card that I created today using a sentiment from Paulette at Create with TLC. I alos used two different Cricut cartridges. My "love" symbol was done using the Groovy Times cartridge. I just bought it yesterday @ A.C.Moore for $15.00! Couldn't pass it up... LOL. My cute little porcupine was cut out using the Campin' Critters cartridge. He was cut out @ 2 1/2". The "love" symbol was cut out @ 3 1/2". Papers are all from my scraps (love when that is possible!). I free hand cut out some marshmallows, inked the edges with distress ink and popped one up to use as my embellishments. The grass that the porcupine is sitting on was put through my Cuttlebug Divine swirls folder.

When I saw this sentiment at Paulette's the whole card just came together in my mind... There is a challenge this week at Cardz TV to use marshmallows on your creation so that became my catalyst for creating.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
CardzTV - Toasted marshmallows
Challenges & Colors - Colors,tastes and smells of summer
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays #118- anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Craftin' Desert Diva's Craft it Up - Anything Goes

8 comments:

girlia said...

This is so cute. Love the retro feel of this card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV. Peace.

Sandy said...

Very cute, love the retro love embellies and the fab sentiment,
Hugs,
Sandy

Tlc Creations said...

Perfection combination of design and word art.
Paulette

Sonia said...

OH MY! love this card... great colors... Thanks for joining Sister Act...HUGS...SK :)
SKdigis

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh, this is just adorable, Georgia! I just loge this, and I thank you so much for sharing in our challenge. I hope you will share with us again soon.
have a great week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Andreja said...

Beautiful card you made! I like all little details!!!
Thanks for joining us at "Izazovi i SlatkiĊĦi" :-))
Hugs, Andreja

Jo Ann said...

This is too cute. Love the cheery colors! Thanks for blessing us with your artwork last week and hope you join us this week for another Inspirational Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs and blessings!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Shawnee said...

This is very cute. I love the design of this card. Thank you for joining us at CardzTV.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...