Friday, May 31, 2013

Color Me Happy !

Today at Jellypark Friends we are using color Palettes from Design Seeds. I used one called sweet stuff:

Next I chose the image from Jellypark Friends to use. I decided on the sweet mermaid image available for sale. Here is what I created...
I also added a sentiment circle with the month from Jellypark Friends. Since this is to be a birthday card for a young student of mine I highlighted the actual day of her birthday! I love that I can do this with the month sentiment! I used my trusty Copic markers to color the images. I used an embossing folder on the solid green background to make it look like waves. Some cute DP from the $1 spot at Michael's and then a highlight of color around the white paper that my image was printed on. I also used a gel glitter pen on the seaweed swirls that I cut out using a die and my Cuttlebug again! I used pop dots to give the month sentiment some dimension. I love how it turned out.

No comments:

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...