Thursday, May 30, 2013

Orange Thanks !





This is a card that I made using the Cherry Nice Mice set from Doodle Pantry. It is a darling set with this mouse and either oranges or cherries in the images. I know that I will use it over and over again. I tried something out of my "norm" for this card and added some letters to create part of the sentiment and embellishment. The image was colored in the set. I added a frame that I cut using my Spellbinder dies. Lots of Tim Holtz distress ink for the edges. My toadstool and flowers were made using my Cricut die cutting machine.The orange flower was stamped using a CTMH stamp. Only 2 more days until the new releases come out at Doodle Pantry! Make sure to check them out!
I would like to enter the following challenges:

All That Scraps - Anything Goes
Clear It Out - Stash item (my toadstool...I cut it out and put it aside months ago not knowing what I would use it for...)and Earth Tones
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesdays - On the Wild Side (bird or animal)

9 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card and love the numbers! This is one of my new fav's from Doodle Pantry. The set is really quite versatile.
hugs
Glenda

Glittered Paws said...

How cute is this and yes this was a fav set of mine too (although I haven't used it yet!!!) LOL. Great job and how original.

Claudia N. said...

What a fun creative card! Awesome collageing!

Thank you for joining us at TIOT!

Claudia x

Unknown said...

What a super and unique card.
Thank you for joining us at our :
"Through The Craft Room Door" Challenge this time and good luck.
Hugs Elaine DT.

Evil Edna said...

love the fresh look of this card and the letters work really well. thank you for sharing at TIOT.EE

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colours! Thanks for playing along at TIOT! Valerie

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Very cute and very clever...love the addition of the letters. I'm really enjoying this set too. This really is a fun fun fun card!

Dawn Frost said...

Such a cute little guy and I love the letters and number!

Alexa said...

Great card with loads of interest. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT! x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...