Sunday, May 5, 2013

Feliz Cinco de Mayo !

I wanted to wish all of my followers a Happy 5th of May.
The weather is beautiful here and I have been enjoying temperatures of 70 - 78 all week long! I think Spring is finally on the horizon. I thought I would share a card I made using the Cinco de Mayo set from Doodle Pantry. This set came out last year and I so love it! I chose to use the sombrero, marrachas, and the sentiment for my card...


The balloons are from a sticker set that was "gifted" to me by a good friend.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (optional gift packaging. Wouldn't you know that last weeks was "Cinco de Mayo" lol)
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Great Impressions - Celebrations
OSAAT _ Anything Goes

15 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Hahah...great card! I JUST finished a card using this image for a birthday card, but I can not post yet! This is such a happy, fun image to use.

Unknown said...

Georgia, that is an adorable Cinco de Mayo card...I love it!

Chana Malkah said...

This is a great card for Cinco de Mayo! Love the layout and the festive colors! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create
Hugz,
Chana

simply monica said...

Love the Cinco De Mayo card. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions!! Be sure to check back for the next one too...

Hugs
Monica

Mimi said...

Lovely bright card, perfect for the occasion. Great card too. Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super fun card, Georgia!

CG said...

Great card! Happy belated Cinco de Mayo! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Best, CG

Sue said...

What fantastic images! Love your card. Hope all is well with you and yours, and thanks for the visit to my blog, was good to hear from you.

Hugs
Sue

Glittered Paws said...

What a fun card - so bright and colorful - we did go out and celebrated just a bit with the specials especially on the margaritas. LOL

CraftyGirl said...

Great Cinco de Mayo card. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Jenn Bedient said...

Such a great card! Love the image and all the details. Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope you have a fabulous day!

- Jenn DT

Linda Anderson said...

How fabulous!! Perfect way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo...along with a yummy margarita of course!!

Linda

Dawn Frost said...

Georgia great merging of images, love the colours you used!

Sandy said...

Lovey bright card, thanks for entering the challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs,
Sandy

Erin said...

So, so cute! I love the balloons and the fun color combo!

Thanks for joining us this month at Great Impressions Stamps!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...