Friday, May 3, 2013

Girly Girl Challenge

A new challenge starts today at Jellypark Friends It is all about being a "girly girl". We want to see your cards or other creations with girl choices. It could be the colors, the images, stamps or sentiments that have to be with the wonderful world that encompasses being a girl!
I used an image from Jellypark Friends that has both a girl and a dress. It doesn't get any more "girly" then that.
Here is my card...

Check out the challenge at Jellypark Friends and join in the fun.

My next card uses one of the new image releases.


I just realized that I used the same Spellbinder die on both of these cards... I guess it is my "go to" die for this week. lol!
Both images were colored with Copic markers. I also used a glitter pen on them both to give it a little "shimmer". Here is a close up of the sentiment for my garden card...


Make sure to check out the new releases over at Jellypark Friends!
Happy Friday everyone...
I would like to enter the following:
Creative Corner - Flowers/Mother's Day
Cut it Up - Mother's Day (1st card)
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Left of Center -Use a digi image
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Country View Challenges - How Does Your Garden Grow? (My 2nd card)

11 comments:

Penny said...

You are such a good DT member~ Making one for each category! I wish I had the energy! :^)
Love both of them, Georgia! Really pretty designs, coloring, papers & embellies on each! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

So pretty and girly! Thanks for linking your beautiful card to Cut it Up Challenges!
Evelyn

Migdalia said...

Fabulous & Fun!!!!!Love it!
Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenge.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Steph said...

Both cards are too sweet! I really like that die you used too, I can see why it's your go to die :) Thanks for joining us at Left Of Center Challenges this week.

Karen said...

So cute! Love how you added the flowers and the embossing looks awesome! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Very cute cards! I hope to start stamping soon....just starting to learn how to color! Thank you so much for becoming a follower on my blog! I am now following you as well!

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Very pretty! Love the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up.
Tami

Maria Matter said...

so very pretty Georgia, lovin' the touch of sparkle!!
hugs

Thank you so much for sharing @ Inspire Me Fridays!

Tricia G. said...

Beautiful cards! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge!

Christy said...

Such beautiful embellishing! :) Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up this week for our Mother's Day challenge. :) :) :)

Brenda Brown said...

Pretty cards and great designs. Thanks for sharing these at Country View Challenges.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...