Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happiness...

Hi everyone! I wanted to share a wall hanging that I created using 12 x 12 scrap booking paper and other goodies. I wanted to make this to remind my coworkers of what happiness is and how it affects your life and the lives of those around you...


I found a book on my Kindle Fire that is full of happiness quotes and really wanted to share these with my coworkers. Always remember that how you act will affect the reactions of those around you. I try to be upbeat every day (even if I have a lot on my mind). Here is a closer look at it...



Two of my favorites quotes...

So...think happy thoughts everyone! Be joyful and blessed!
Hugs,
Georgia

P.S.
I would like to enter the following:
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Lady Ann's Challenges - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Penny said...

Georgia, this is so cool! Love all your sentiments, the design, the embellies and the idea! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Sharon said...

Love, the wall hang. The quotes are so good. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Sharon
Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...