Sunday, May 19, 2013

Gardening Time!

I wanted to share a card that I made using an image from Doodle Pantry. I love this time of year and getting my gardens ready to meet the wonderful days of summer. My ferns that I transplanted from our old house in Pennsylvania are just starting to reach their young tendrils out of the ground and I am super excited to think that they made the transition from PA to NY ! We sold our old homestead last June and this will always remind me of the wonderful times we had in that home...

Check out all of the lovely and quirky (yes some are quirky!) images that Doodle Pantry has for you to purchase! My card was super easy to put together in photo shop. I just used the color version of the image along with a sentiment and my card was almost done! This is a 3x3 inch card. My base is some lovely card stock from my scraps and the checkerboard is another. Doesn't it just beckon you to eat Italian tonight? haha!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Our Creative Corner - Anything Goes
CAS-ual Fridays - Clean and Simple
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - this is such a fabulous representation - love the colors!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OH yes....it speaks yummy and I DO love those background papers and how the tomatoes hang off the checkerboard. I have hung any ferns this year...I'm a little behind.

Glittered Paws said...

Great card - and the tomatoes look very real, great job.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love the mix of papers with this fab tomato image. Beautiful work, Georgia!

Dawn Frost said...

Great card Georgia. I love the background paper.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...