Friday, May 17, 2013

Geek ?

Today our challenge over at Jellypark Friends is in honor of all "geeks" out there! Come on... you know who you are...lol! Isn't there a little "geek" in all of us?
Here is the card I created using a new image from Claire...



My designer paper is all from Cricut. I think I have had the paper for years...Ever since I bought my baby "bug" and that was when they first came out...lol! I used a kraft card base and did "faux" stitching around the edges of just about everything! I used my Cricut to cut out the Happy Day sentiment. My embellishment is a handmade one that I learned from Desire Fourie at Doing Life. Desire is so very talented and always has wonderful tutorials. Check her blog out!
Here is another close up of my card...

And one more...

Check out my team mates creations at Jellypark Friends and then join in the challenge that is going on over there! Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a fun card, perfect for a youngster.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Penny said...

Love your card! Great design; love those papers & colors; love your embellishment, coloring & sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...