Monday, June 13, 2011

So Happi!

This week at Happileigh Scrappin' we challenge you to use embossing on your creation. Dry or wet...just show us embossing! I have chosen this cute image (which is a freebie)for my card...

I printed off the image 3 times and popped up the window, door and top of the mushroom for a 3D effect. It looks really cool IRL. I used 2 different embossing folders in my Cuttlebug for the embossing. My card stock is from SU and the kraft paper is still from the package that came as packing. Go on over to Happileigh Scrappin' and check out all of the wonderful creations that the DT have done for you and try your hand at our challenge!
Have a great Monday everyone!
I am entering this into the following:
The Crafty Pad - Just Because You Can
Sweet Stamps - Embossing

4 comments:

Star said...

You did such a fantastic job with this image!! I love your coloring, and those cute little gems in the corners! =)

Dawn said...

Wonderful colouring & a really cute card! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad in our Just Because You Can Challenge this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xxx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

This is just super! I love the colors you have used and your coloring is just perfect! Thank you so much for sharing and playing with us this week at The Crafty Pad.

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh your card is so cute!! Fab coloring and embossing on this one! Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Sweet Stamps ths week.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...