Sunday, June 12, 2011

IDIC "For the Birds" Challenge


This week our challenge at I Did It Creations is a fun one using birds. Bird images, bird papers. cutouts, etc....what do you say? Are you game?
My image is from Hope Jacare Doodles and is called "Tree House". I colored with Copic markers. I also added a chipboard bird from Twiddleyblitz that I colored with Copics. My sentiment is a retired one from Stampin' Up. I added some sheer ribbon the the tag with the sentiment. My checked paper is a scrap from my dwindling pile (yay!), and some kraft paper from a delivery box!
I am entering this into the following challenges also:
Creative Card Crew - Things with Wings
Card Cupids - Animals
Digital Tuesday - In the Garden
Crafty Calendar -Things With Wings

2 comments:

Beverley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beverley said...

Great card. I just love the treehouse image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.

Bev x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...