Wednesday, June 15, 2011

D2D challenge

Another week and another wonderful image from Designed 2 Delight's progressive challenge! Faith sent those who participated in last week's challenge this image to work with...
...called "Mary, Mary ... I added the sunflower and ladybug image(Another of Faith's images) to the Mary image to change it a little bit.I also flipped the main image.
I colored with my Copic markers and used a Quick Quotes powder puff ink to distress the edges. I also cut up parts of an old card for the gold trim and butterflies... My designer paper is a scrap from my scrap pile...so I don't know who it is from. I used a stamp from SU for the round sentiment. My birthday sentiment is from a freebie on line. Here is a little peek at the inside of my card...

Leave me some lovin' !
I am also entering the following challenges:
Flutter By Wednesday - butterfly and pink, orange,green
For Fun Challenges - Wow-It's finally Summer!
Freshly Brewed Challenges - Put a song in your Heart (Mary, Mary Quite Contrary...a song that was popular in the late 60's!)
Saturdays' Designer Challenge - Going Buggy

8 comments:

Michelle said...

OMG.........LOVE how you combined the images together!! What a great idea! Wonderful job as usual :) Thanks for joining us this week at Designed 2 Delight!

Unknown said...

I love what you did with this week's free image, "Mary, Mary"! So creative! Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love it!! Thanks for playing in our Mary Mary challenge on D2D!

Kristine said...

GREAT JOB combining these images!! Makes for a wonderful summery card *Ü* Thanks for playin in our "Goin' Buggy" challenge at D2D this week!!

Jennifer McGee said...

Wow - you are one creative gal! I love how you've merged these two images. I also love all the butterflies you've added. I am so glad you could join us at Designed 2 Delight this week.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is ADORABLE!!! I love the expression on her face. fun happy and sweet card.

Thank you for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges Put a song in my heart challenge.

HUGS
Heather

Maria Matter said...

this is super sweet Georgia!!!

I wanted to let you know your stitched thank you cards are Featured this week @ my Inspire Me Fridays party!!
I think they're wonderful!
hugs & blessings!

aqualeiga said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining our Summer Fun/Bright Colours challenge at FOR FUN this week. Hugs, Ali x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...