Sunday, June 26, 2011

IDIC Christmas Challenge


This week at I Did It Creations we are challenging you to do a Christmas card! Only 6 months until Christmas is here once again! I have used a lamppost image from Robyn's Fetish for my card. It is colored with Copic and watercolor crayons. My papers are from DCWV. My ribbon is from Michael's. Come join us in the fun and festivities! I love getting ready for Christmas don't you? Our Design Team have lots of inspiration for you at IDIC!
I am also entering this into the following challenges:
Crafty Hazels - Anything Goes (Christmas only
Designed 2 Delight - Red/White & Blue,and/or Christmas too!
Crafty Ann's - Christmas

5 comments:

iReneM said...

A lovely traditional card, Georgia.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
x

Peggysue said...

I wish you hadn't said there was only 6 months still Christmas, lol. It seems to come faster each year.
Your card is lovely. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Designed2Delight. Please keep coming back!

Ann Whitfield said...

Stunning card Georgia, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Hazel said...

A gorgeous card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 26 - hope to see you again soon x

Kathy said...

So pretty, love that lantern image. Thanks for joining us at D2D this week.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...