Monday, June 27, 2011

Happi Monday!


This week's challenge at Happileigh Scrappin' is "Stars & Stripes". Your creation must have both /or either of these on it to qualify for the hallenge. I chose to use the sweet turtle digi that is fast becoming my favorite! I made him red, white, and blue in honor of the 4th of July and added the stars and stripes digital image behind him. I colored all with my Copic markers and then used some stains and Tattered Angel mists to age the background. I love how it turned out! A doily was then added to the card and a clothing tag that I had removed from one of my shirts)lol)! Go over and check out all of my Sisters art work and then try your hand at the challenge! Happy Monday everyone.
I am also entering this into the following:
Sentimental Sundays - Red, White & Blue plus a sentiment
Delightful Inspirations - Red, White and Blue &/0r Christmas too
My Sheri Crafts - Independence/Canada Day
Paper Playtime - Red, White & Blue!

9 comments:

Star said...

This is just adorable! I love him colored red, white and blue...and those flowers are just lovely!!

Janis Lewis said...

This little guy is completely adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. Hugs! :) Janis

papertrails leaver said...

HeEhee! Love your cute turtle! Thanks for joining su at Sentimental Sundays!

papertrails leaver said...

And Paper Playtime!

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Okay this is just super adorable thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Playtime Team
The Scrapbooking Queen

Diane's Place said...

I love this little turtle. He is so cute and I love him colored up in RED, WHITE, and BLUE. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime's Digi Monday.

BrossArtAddiction said...

Aww too adorable! I absolutely love it! Great job!

Thanks for playing along with us this week at "Paper Playtime" and good luck!

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx -PPP/DT

Made by Mandy said...

I adore that label, great that it is recycled and the turtle looks great in blue and red :)

Hope you are feeling better sweetie.

Love Mandy xxx

Sheri said...

SUPER CUTE! Thanks for joining this week at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...