Saturday, June 4, 2011

DT Call for Lia Stampz

There is a new digital stamp company called Lia Stampz that is looking for it's first Design Team. The info for the DT call can be found here.
Lia has so many wonderful images in lots of different categories! It would be fun to work with them!

I was given this adorable digital stamp entitled Kiki for my card. I thought I would try to do a card that would be good for a woman or a man. Those masculine cards always seem a little harder to do...(I think because I always want to add ribbon, flowers, etc.!)
Anyway...here is the card I did for the DT call...


I used digital papers for my designer paper. They are from Toucan Scraps (orange), Happileigh Scrappin'(white with checks and bees) and TLC(green).I also used kraft packing paper and green solid card stock. There are 10 layers of papers! I really like how they look together. I used white cardstock from Walmart for my card base. My image was colored with my wonderful Copic markers...(I really do love them!) The added brad embellishments and the sentiment are from Michael's $1 spot. Thanks for looking!
P.S.
After checking out Lia's blog I realized that Kiki is a parrot! I hope she will forgive me for making her an owl...perhaps she is ready for Halloween? lol!
I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Craft Your Day Away - For Your Special Man/Father's Day
DT's Saturday Challenge (D2D) - Masculine card/ no Flowers
Easy Craft Projects - #39 For Dad
Wee Memories - Free For All

10 comments:

Lia said...

Hehehe no problem :) It's a parrot costumed in an owl :) It can be whatever you want... you did a wonderful job with the card! Good luck at our DT call :)

Hugs,
Lia

Paul said...

Thank you ever so much for supporting our Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug with Bugaboo Digital Images.
TFS
Paul
www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

Karin said...

Lovely card. Love the colors your used.
Thanks for joining us on Easy Craft Projects. Hugs!

dstandard said...

This is too too cute! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Antoinette said...

Loving the owl and the papers are delish too! Thank you for joining in the fun with our Challenge #39 at Easy Crafts Projects. Hugs Annie xXx

Tammy Miller said...

A pretty card. Lovely colors and cute image. Thank you for joining us Catch the Bug Challenge blog for our Anything Goes Challenge! I hope you will join us again and good luck!

Joy said...

this is fab!!!!!! thanks for playing with Anything Goes Challenge!! Joy DT

Lesley said...

Great card, I love the owl! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

Kim Mc said...

What a fabulous "manly" card! Thanks for playing in this week's Saturday challenge at Designed2Delight/Delightful Inspiration! Can't wait to see what you do next!
Aloha, Kim Mc
D2D DT

Jennie said...

Love this Georgia!
I too thought it could be an owl!
Good luck with the DT call my love

xxx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...