Monday, June 13, 2011

Critter Challenge 69 !


Another Monday and another great challenge for you from Critter Sketch Challenge Blog . This week we challenge you to make your creation Chocolate! Chocolate must be the main color of your creation. I used a freebie by Stamp Fairy who is our sponsor for this challenge. Go on over and check out the darling images she has for sale and the Freebies to try out!
My tag was made using brown (chocolate) card stock for the tag to which I punched the edge with a Martha Stewart punch. My backing for the image came from the packaging for the brads that I used on this! The brads are from the $1 spot at Michael's. A ribbon rounds out the tag nicely.
Check out all of the other creation's at Critter Sketch and than come play with us!
Leave me some lovin' !

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Ahhh Georgia this is so cute :)
Love the border at the bottom too xx

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Very cute, love that you put it into a tag :)

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Georgia
This is beautiful love the image I used it on my card too last week lol love the tag
Jacki xx

Crystal said...

So adorable Georgia, love that you made a tag with this image! Love the MS border punch too.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...