Monday, June 20, 2011

Be Bright!


The challenge at Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge Blog this week is all about brightness! We want to see bright colors on your creations! Reds, yellows, oranges, etc....The brighter the better! My image is done with Snuffles the cat image...How adorable is he?! I used Copics to color and the framed him out in a piece of packaging that I got some stuff in from SEI at the CK Convention I went to on Saturday. I try to think "green" as much as possible! I cut flowers out of felt and then sprayed the top two with spray adhesive and added Flower Soft to them. I think they look kind of neat... My sentiment is from somewhere in Digiland...sorry I don't have a company's name with it.My papers are all from Michaels. My little butterfly is also from the $1 spot at Michaels.
Check out all of the other wonderful, bright creations by the DT at Happileigh Scrappin' and then try your hand at it! Have a great Monday everyone! My grandson graduates from Kindergarten this afternoon and I can't wait to be there!
I would also like to enter the following challenges:
Delightful Inspirations - Orange & Pink
Creative Inspiration Paints - Bright Colors
Southern Girls - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Linda Wescott said...

Such an adorable card, the flowersoft addition to the felt flower is a clever touch. Hugs lin

Star said...

This is just too cute!! I love the little felt flower, and you know I love that kitty image!

Peggysue said...

Very cute Georgia and bright! Aren't those kindergarten grads the cutest?! Brings back memories.
I’m so glad you joined our Orange & Pink challenge at Designed2Delight. Please come back again next week!

Made by Mandy said...

oooh, I love your flowersoft sprinkled flower, what a great idea.

That image looks smashing in the bright colours :)

Love Mandy xxx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...