Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 1 of Vacation!



Two more cards done on my first official day of summer vacation! I think I am going to enjoy my summer! lol!
The first card is a free image from Doodle Pantry that was given away when Doodle Pantry reached 100 members over at CDAC. Isn't it perfect for summer?
The second image was a free image from The Stamping Boutique over at CDAC when the site first previewed. I believe that it is still there until the end of this month...
Have a great Monday! (I am waiting on the plumber to come and charge me "an arm and a leg" lol!)

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gosh, these are fabulous creations! I love the smell of sweet basil and use it all the time in cooking. Just love what you did with Laurie's image.
Your next card is adorable! What a cute image!

Have a wonderful vacation and I hope the plumber is in and out quick as a wink and doesn't break the bank!

K. Joy said...

Oh, I like the little strings on the basil card! They are perfect for the image. Great idea to highlight the words, too! Great cards, thanks for sharing! :)

Maria Matter said...

Two beautiful cards Georgia!!!
love the little frills on your basil card, what a fun element!
And you've colored Cynthia perfectly, love it!!!

Christine said...

1 day of summer vacation and you already have 2 cards done! Good for you!!!

Love them both! xx

L.Wilson said...

Both of these cards are wonderful! love the fibers on the basil card and your coloring is soft and sweet!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...