Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sentimental Summer...Got ya Cornered!!!



Sentimental Sundays challenge this week is a good one.The theme is summertime (plus a sentiment). Our Creative Corner also has a challenge using...you guessed it...corners! So I am entering this in their challenge also. I knew I had the perfect image for this challenge when I looked at my digital images from Doodle Pantry. I mean if these cute little ants don't shout "Summertime" then I don't know what does! Aren't they the sweetest little guys you've ever seen?!
I used papers from my scrap stash ( I must have the biggest scrap stash known to mankind!). Imagine my happiness when I found this fun scrap piece that had sun and "Surf's Up" on it! Just perfect! The image is colored with Copic markers. I added small pearls that I colored with Copics to match the layout and a flower that I took apart and added a brad to.The corners are from Making Memories and I have been hanging on to them for a few years!
So go on over and check out the challenge at Sentimental Sundays, Our Creative Corner, and pay a visit to Doodle Pantry too! Leave me some lovin' !

8 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

LOVELY card.. beautiful! Thks for participating at Sentimental Sundays!! We are all so glad u joined us! hugs, bonnierose xo

Renate said...

Such a funny image and I like your sentiment lots. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge.

Hugs Renate

mudmaven said...

What an adorable card. I just love your image. Thanks for playing our challenge this week at Sentimental Sundays. ~chris

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Love it, love it, love it! Thanks for joining us at the Sentimental Sundays this week x

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is super fun! What a terrific card, Georgia!

Kimberly S said...

What a fun Summer Card, that image is just too cute! Thanks so much for joining us for the week's Sentimental Sundays. :)

Maria Matter said...

this is such a fun image, beautiful card Georgia!!!
hugs & blessings!

L.Wilson said...

Such cuteness Georgia! Love the cheery colors!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...