Thursday, June 17, 2010

AiF Challenge #39

I did my card this week using this cool digital image from the AiVault store.












Here is my creation...
I used Tim Holtz distressing inks. I also used pearls for the corners of my image that I colored with Copics to match my colored image.(Which was also colored with Copic markers). I crumbled the image, inked it up, ripped and inked up the edges of the image then placed it all together on card stock to which I adhered some cane ribbon that I've had forever! (I knew eventually it would find its' way onto a card! lol!)

Our challenge and yours if you accept this challenge is to "Distress it". Yup... tear, rip, ink it up, crumble, or whatever else you can think to do to distress this image! If you don't have any AiFactory images yet, feel free to use whatever you have...but there are loads of freebies over at the store; so why not go check it out?
Go to AiFactory Challenge to enter your creation and perhaps you will be our next winner! Good Luck!!!

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super duper, Georgia! Love how you distressed your image!!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

AWESOME work on this Georgia, LOVE how you did the image and GREAT job with the distressing!!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...