Sunday, June 20, 2010

Delighted for Sure!


Another week and I did another awesome image from Designed2Delight! Three weeks running! This week we had a sweet little song bird given to us...Yes...I said "given"! How sweet is that! On the first week of each month, Faith has a free image up for grabs on her blog. If you use that image and post your creation on her challenge spot, she emails you the following one for the next week! I used Copics to color and some ribbon from Michael's. My Prima flower I colored to match the image. My paper is from DCWV and that cute brad is from Making Memories. So...leave me some lovin' and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

terrie said...

very nice card..great color combo..
well done

dstandard said...

What a pretty card!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...