Sunday, June 13, 2010

Designed 2 Delight Challenge ---Week Two!

Well I finally did it! I was able to do 2 weeks in a row for the Designed 2 Delight challenge this month! So on to this weeks entry! I received a cute little image of a mouse with a birthday cupcake and created the following card with it:



I used really old papers from my stash. I mean REALLY OLD papers! The background design paper is probably 8 years old from my scrap booking beginning days, but I thought it fit the celebration theme of this cute little mouse. The tag is from Martha Stewart, the ribbon from Michael's. I used stickles on the balloon and Copics to color it all. I used a glitter pen to go over the sentiment and Copics to color the little cupcakes on the tag. Leave me some lovin' ! Have a wonderful finish to your Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...