Thursday, June 24, 2010

AiFactory Challenge # 41 !



Another week and another challenge for you from AiFactory This weeks challenge is for a shaped card. No normal square or rectangle shaped card! So... I used a sweet image from a set found here at AiFactory. I used one of the digital images and enlarged it to make my shaped card. Yup, I used the guitar! How sweet is that? I used another image for the inside of my card( the girl rocker) and still another image with the stars (which I repeated a few times). I used Copics to color my images and finished off the inside by stamping "Wish Big" on the top part of the inside and stars all over the inside. I love how it turned out and I think any budding "Hannah Montana" little girl will love it too! Go on over, check out the challenge, and check out the other great creations from the Design Team too!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Wow, this is great! So creative-I'm sure you budding guitarist will love it!!! xx

Christine said...

ps I love your blog header!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This card rocks! What a wonderful, creative shaped card! It is so stinkin' cute. Love it!

Mary Duffek said...

what an adorable, creative card!!! Wonderful card.

Georgia said...

Cute! Just stopped by to say hi! It looks like you've been very busy. Hope you're enjoying your summer.
Cheers!
Georgia

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...