Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Baby Card...



I did this card using such a sweet sentiment that I have had on my computer for a while. The designer is LC? (I think). If you know who created this wonderful sentiment will you please let me know so I can give them the credit due to them! Thanks... The star is a digital image from AiFactory. I used paint around the borders of the DP and the card base. Colored with my Copic markers.The designer paper is from Basic Grey.
I am entering this into the challenge at Stamp Something which is to use a digital image or sentiment.I used both on this!
I am also entering it into Sentimental Sundays challenge which is to use new or neglected stash Leave me some lovin' !

5 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What a cute card Georgia...love the sentiment!! TFS

Hugs,
Terry

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Really CUTE Georgia, GREAT colors!!

CarlaKH said...

awww what a sweet card! Love the colors!

Maria Matter said...

awww, so sweet! lovely card Georgia!
Blessings!

Cheryl said...

What a sweet card! I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge. Good luck!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...