Thursday, June 3, 2010

Anything Goes...so...Punch it Up! AiFactory challenge #38


AiFactory has another challenge for you this week! You are to make a creation with some "punch"! Use your punches to do embellishments, borders, or whatever you wish... just use a punch (or two!). I have used this cute digital set from the AiFactory store.


Now... this is what I did with the image



I used a border that I made using some chipboard edges that I then painted with Elegant paint in Champagne Gold. I used my Copic Markers to color and then used one of my SU punches to make the second layer of the flower.I cut out sections of the scalloped circle to make it look more like a flower and painted it with the same gold paint and then used purple chalk ink to cover over the gold creating a shimmery finish to it. I added a large Prima flower for the base and a small Prima flower on top of the punched out flower and finished it out with a button.(All that for one flower...But I like the finished product!)
If you don't have any images from AiFactory yet and want to play; you can go here and get one to try out for this challenge! So...there is no reason not to play! Check out what the other DT members did by going to their names on my sidebar. One more picture of my card...this time I played with it in Photoshop and did another poster effect with it:

Isn't it sweet!! Leave me some lovin"

5 comments:

Maria Matter said...

oh Georgia, this is so pretty! wonderful design for this little cutie!!
enjoy your day!
blessings!

Audrey said...

Love your card!! So cute! Have a great day!

Turnedgypsy said...

I had not heard of that site, must check it out, thanks

love your projects

Giveaways too at my blog

chriswooten57
http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Anonymous said...

Love all the techniques you used with this one Georgia! Great card!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

REALLY cool Georgia!! LOVE the colors and the frame around the image is AWESOME! Also ADORE the one you photoshopped, makes me want to get that program:)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...