Friday, June 11, 2010

Let's Get Moving with AiF challenge

The challenge this week at AiFactory is to use movement on your creation.I did a card using a tugboat from this cute clip art set entitled, Toys for little Boys:
I made slider card (I think that's what it is called...) using a couple of pennies on either side of the cut out line to roll along the line and move the tugboat.






I water colored the water (ha ha...water colored the water!) and used a scrap of green DP for the top. Ribbon is from Big Lots. I computer generated the sentiment. Please join all the members of the "B" team for this challenge.They have some very cute creations to inspire you!

3 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Cuuute! Love it!

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love the papers (fabric?) you used.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Georgia, this is SUPER cute, LOVE how you made the slider! GREAT job on the challenge:)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...