Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wishing you a Tweet Day!


I love this little bird and caterpillar from Doodle Pantry! I just can't seem to get enough of them! lol! I made this card using DCWV paper and my Accent Essential cartridge with my Cricut. I love how the "leaf" swirls echo the swirl found on the paper. This image is available at Doodle Pantry so why don't you go over and give it a try? I think you will be happy that you did! Have a wonderful Saturday everyone and don't forget to leave me some lovin'!

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

awww, this is super sweet Georgia!
have a wonderful Sat!
Blessings!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a delightful card. Super layout and detailing. This beauty just can't help but make you smile!

Laurie Wilson said...

You captured such sweetness with your coloring and the combo of swirls! Beautiful card!

Lawren said...

Oh, how cute! I love it.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...