Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Final sketch Wednesday for Me...

Today is the final posting for me as a design team member for The Digi Shack. My term ends on the 27th of May and a new design team will be named shortly after that. I had a blast and enjoyed my time on the team but due to so many other commitments, I did not apply to be on the DT this next time around.I have made a lot of new friends and hopefully we will continue to visit each others blogs and continue our friendships... My final creation is based on this sketch:

I used two images from TDS to create this card. The flower and the cool image shape behind it. So go to The Digi Shack and check out the challenge. Make sure that you check out all of the other "Sistahs" blogs too! You can find them listed under the Digi Shack emblem to the left side of my blog...Yeah, over there...a little higher up on the page...yup...you got it! Thank you to Toni and all of the members of the DT for the fun I have had. Rock on Digi Shack!


7 comments:

Marlene said...

Georgia, your card is lovely and it's been fun working with you!

Lelia Pierce said...

Beautiful job on your final creation! I wish you the very best in your future endeavors and hope that you'll play along with The Shack when time permits. It's been great working with you!

Hugs,
Lelia

Laurie Unger said...

Great job on your last sketch! We will miss you!

Unknown said...

Man Georgia...I am going to miss you!! Your work is so pretty!! I loved being on the DT with you!! Good luck on what ever you do....And come back and visit us.

Hugs~
Ramona

Amy said...

This is beautiful!! It's been fun designing with you! Don't be a stranger

Rleen said...

Hi Georgia, your card is stunning! I love all the embossed papers and the flower is so pretty. Awesome job as always. I had so much fun working with you. Don't be stranger now :) Have a great day!
Hugs, Rleen

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful colors and spectacular design~

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...