Monday, May 24, 2010

Another Wonderful Doodle!


OK...maybe I should have said Doodle Pantry image...but I did get your attention with that heading, didn't I? I did this card for my SIL for her birthday yesterday and wanted to pass along the photo. I made this using the sweet bird bath image that is available over at Doodle Pantry. The dp is from DCWV and that flower was made by using my Blossom Two dies from Spellbinder and then stamping them with a stamp set that I found at the CK convention I went to last Friday. The stamp set is made especially for the Spellbinder dies. Isn't that flower too cool?! I just love it... My SIL loved her card so I was happy! Have a great week everyone! Leave me some lovin'

5 comments:

Georgia said...

Georgia, I love the flower! I'm going to CASE it for a major project! I'll give you credit. Hugs!

K. Joy said...

What a beautiful card! I just love the flower! Great work. :)

Maria Matter said...

oh WOW Georgia, this is beautiful! I love this joyous bird and that flower is incredible! Thanks so much for sharing this!
blessings!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love this card Georgia! It is a WOW in every way!

Laurie Wilson said...

Just a beautiful card altogether! The flower is such a lovely embellishment and your coloring rocks!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...