Wednesday, May 19, 2010

TDS Sketchbook Challenge Wednesday!


Another Wednesday and another sketch challenge over at The Digi Shack! I used the Adirondack Chair image this week as a warm up to my future plans for the summer! I can't wait! I used papers from my stash and square brads from Making Memories. Copic markers to color and Quick Quotes ink pad to ink up the edges. My sentiment is one line of a summer stamp that I got from Michael's. Please go over to The Digi Shack and give the challenge a whirl. Also check out what the other members of the DT did with this sketch. You won't be disappointed! Have a great Wednesday!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Georgia!! I love your card and your coloring on that chair is WOW!! Great job on the sketch challenge!!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Lelia Pierce said...

Very nice, Georgia! Love the sentiment!

Hugs,
Lelia

Tammy said...

What a fabulous card!! WOW....great job coloring this image. LOVE IT!!!

stuffie said...

Love this card!! The coloring is just plain awesome!!!! Great job on the sktech!

Amy said...

Great card!! Screams - summer and relaxation

Christy Dillman said...

Wonderful color combo, fantastic card! Makes me dream of the day I can sit and enjoy a lazy summer day, but that won't happen until baseball season is over!

Marlene said...

Wow - this is gorgeous! Beautiful job.

Laurie Unger said...

I just got this image and can't wait to play with it! Love what you did with the sketch!

Mary Duffek said...

Love the chair card....to fun and awsome coloring!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...