Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Doodle Pantry Peacock...


Isn't this image simply beautiful?! I have created my card with minimum embellishments because I wanted the focus to be on this wonderful image created by Laurie Wilson from Doodle Pantry. Colored with my Copic markers and placed on card stock from AC Moore. I have used one of my Spellbinder dies to frame the image, added a button and a charm and that's it! The image speaks for itself! Why don't you go on over to Doodle Pantry and check out all the wonderful images that are there waiting for you to "ink them up"!

7 comments:

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Georgia!!!
Blessings!

K. Joy said...

This is beautiful! I love your coloring!! :)

HappyCrafter said...

Wow, you are right, its a stunning image, and I'm glad you showcased it as you did. fabulous colouring.

Cindy Haffner said...

Very BEAUTIFUL!!

Laurie Wilson said...

Sooo pretty, Georgia! I like the precise and bold coloring and the dangly charm accent. Just lovely!

Mary Duffek said...

Beautiful...love your coloring...amazing card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gorgeous, Georgia! What beautiful colors and coloring.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...