Sunday, May 16, 2010

"Digital Pencil Too" card


I have had this image for quite a while now and never seemed to have time to do something just cause I felt like it... But today was the day! This image is from the talented Mo Manning at Digital Pencil Too. Isn't that little boy just adorable? I love his dog waiting for the crumbs to fall...Also the little frog sticking his head out of the jeans' pocket! I used my Copic markers to color him and my Spellbinders to cut out the frame and his outline. Papers are from my scraps...just three pieces of primary that I felt would go well with a little boy image.I just love how this turned out. I hope you do too! So if you have a minute; why not go over to Mo's site and pick up an image or two. I am sure you will love everything there! Have a great finish to your Sunday everyone!

3 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

Tee-hee! He is SO CUTE! Adorable classicly clean card. I havent' inked him up yet. I have colored a Mo's image for the past 2 challenges and then haven't been able to get back upstairs to finish the cards before the challenge ends, sheesh!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh this makes me smile!!

Mary Duffek said...

What an adorable image and your coloring is sooo good! You rock girlie!!! What a fun, fun, fun card.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...