Saturday, May 8, 2010

Blog Hop for AiFactory...."You Say Goodbye, and I Say Hello"


If you've come from Laralee's blog then you're on the right track! If not, then why don't you start at the beginning at AiFactory Challenge Blog and check out all the fun! Make sure that you visit each team member's blog and leave comments along the way for chances to win prizes!

And check out the prizes:


Prize 1 ~ Drawn from random DT Members comments $20 Gift Certificate ...Just leave a comment on each of the blogs you visit. We will randomly pick one commenter from one the Design Team Members Blogs to win a $20 AiFactory Gift Certificate. Which DT Member is a SECRET...so make sure you comment on them all!!)

Prize 2 ~ Scrambled Word Prize...Each DT Member has been assigned a letter...To win hoppers have to unscramble all the letters and send correct phrase to Angie at: angievcortes@gmail.com in an email and 1
winner will be drawn from all the correct entries for a $10 Gift Certificate

Prize 3 ~ Random freebies scattered throughout the hop...

So let's Go (hint, hint) and check out what I have created for your viewing pleasure. This cute digital image set comes with lots of goodies for you to use on your creations. Besides the girl (which I've used) there is also a boy, two different ropes, and a pick emblem which I have not incorporate in my card. There is also a cool template for the mountains (I turned them sideways).
Now onto the info on on card... I've used Tim Holtz distress inks to do the mountains, and Copic markers to color my images.My background paper is from Quick Quotes. The quote was found online, and my stars were created with a Michael's punch; then I ran my glitter pen around the outside edges for a little "sparkle"

Then I took the same card and played with it in Photo Shop and got my card to look like a poster...Isn't it sweet?

I am the last link in this blog hop so I want to say a big "Thank You" to everyone for playing along with us! I hope you've had fun along the way and of course I hope that you will want to get some of these wonderful images and clip art for your own use too! Don't forget to visit our challenge blog and try your hand at one of our challenges too! Hey... you could be our next star! Like my quote says...
"Laugh often,Dream big,Reach for the Stars"!
P.S. Here's a star just for you!
(Just left click on it with your mouse then right click to "save image as")

30 comments:

Fink said...

This is just so cute! Love what you did with it!

Terrie said...

really nice card and post. happy to be on the team with you.

Amanda said...

Wow, you did a great job on your card and it looks awesome as a poster as while..

Amanda:0)

Anonymous said...

great job!
--Tamy

Randi WS said...

Lovely card - and doing a poster too is really creative!!
I adore your rocks - and the sentiment is beautiful!! ;)
Hugs, Randi

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Super cool card and poster. I love everything about it!

racinggrandma61 said...

You did a fabulous job on your card. I am so excited to get to work with you on this amazing DT.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is AWESOME Georgia!! This is one set that wouldn't have been at the top of my list, but since I've seen all the GREAT work done with it, I NEED it:) GLAD to be part of the DT with you.

Audrey said...

Great card love it. Glad to be on the FT with you!!

Sandy said...

Love the poster! The rocks look so realistic! What outdoor enthusiast wouldn't want that poster on their wall?? Thanks for the freebie:)

Deonna B said...

Your card is so cute! Thanks for a great blog hop.

Pink Dandelion said...

Lovely card and poster. Debs xx

Jodi said...

What a cute card! I love how you did the mountains too! Thanks for the freebie ;)

MaryB said...

Adorable card. Thank you for the freebie too.

maryanns said...

Such a cute card! The sentiment is so appropriate for a teacher--I am sure you tell your students to "reach for the stars" on a regular basis so to motivate students to achieve more than they think they can.

Anonymous said...

Wowza, a fabby card - I love the way you made the rock with the distress inks - clever idea! xx

Tink said...

Too CUTE!

Iris said...

Really cute card. Iris Soscia

Cheri said...

Nice card, and what a cool idea to turn it into a "poster"!

J e a n i e said...

Hi, Georgia~

I love how you made this card and then made it look like a poster, too. Very neat technique.

This is my first blog hop! I was invited by Tammy who is a member of CrazyCardMakers Yahoo Group!

Anyone who'd like to check out my blog at http://simplystated4u.blogspot.com is welcome

hugs,
~jeanie.

Laurie Wilson said...

That's cute Georgia! Like how you made the rock mountain and the poster variation is cool too!

Fliss said...

Hi Georgia, just love what you did with the set, that poster looks amazing. It's incredible what you can do with Photoshop.
Congratulations on your new DT spot.
Congratulations to your son too, you must be so proud. He's going into a great line of work (my hubby is an architect) and I wish him well for the future.
Fliss xx

mrsk06 said...

This soo cute i love it! really inspirational, great job!

Sal xx

Angie Cortes said...

Too Cute Georgia!! I Love your rocks and the sentiment! The poster looks amazing too! I am looking forward to working with you :-)

Sandy O said...

to cute, what a fun image to give considering the sentiment on your card! Thank you.

Nicole Brenna said...

thanks for the freebie

Lora3677 said...

Cute card and thanks so much for the freebie!!!

Heather D. said...

So cute! Love it!
Thank you for the freebie also. :)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great card and hop! Thanks for the freebie!

KarenB said...

I love how you did the rock wall... awesome!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...