Thursday, May 13, 2010

AiFactory Challenge...Make it Sparkle!


The challenge this week from AiFactory is to add some sparkle to your card! I used a glitter pen to add it to my cup and to the sentiment. I then added gems to make the steam for the tea cup. This really looks better in real life, the picture makes it look kind of weird..But I didn't have time to do another one. (This was my third attempt). Oh well... some days are better than others! But enough about my card. Go on over to the AiFactory challenge blog and check out the challenge and see what my other DT members have done! You won't be disappointed.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is such a pretty card!
--Tammy

Marlene said...

Oooh...I love sparklies! Nice job!

Fink said...

I love how you made the steam flourish! Nice job!

Cheryl said...

Fun card! I love the sparkly, steam from the cup! Great job.

Maria Matter said...

fantastic card Georgia, love the bling!!
blessings!

CarlaKH said...

too cute!

Georgia said...

Hi Georgia, I love how you used the rhinestones! Great touch!!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Georgia, this is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE how you used the bling for the steam, AWESOME job!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...