Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cowboy Love


I got this image from Stamp n Doodle. I never worked with a cowboy image before and wanted to try my hand at it. They have a challenge going on right now for a "Tall and Manly" card. This probably should have been a little taller, but I forgot about the "tall" part until after I had completed it...
I used an SU retired stamp to stamp the horses in the right corner which I then used red glitter on to emboss. The ribbon is from Quick Quotes. My paper is from my stash...(trying hard to use up the pieces!). I used one of my spellbinder dies to frame the image. Let me know what you think and leave me some lovin'!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Nice Card Georgia! I love the colors. I may be a girl but I love the color brown. I love Lynne's images. This one is so sweet! Thanks for playing with us:)

Marlene said...

Sweet card!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...